Monday, October 31, 2011

Night of the Living Heads








I hope you had a fun Halloween! Bean had a couple other movie reviews but we didn't have a chance to finish them all before Halloween was over. So here's her last Halloween movie review.

In other news, I am spending a bit of time reassessing comics, my blog, art in general and my own creativity. It's all good! Just trying to focus on what I really want to do artistically... I plan on continuing posting anyway, so keep coming back!

And as always, I thank you so much for reading my comics! I wish you well on your own creative endeavors!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of zombie movies and, somehow, I've never watched the original Night Of The Living Dead. I have it on my AppleTV, I just haven't watching it; I should get on that. I hope you had a happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, you don't want to miss NOTLD. Classic zombies... Because of this movie I'm more partial to SMZ. (slow moving zombies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to sleep wearing my full face motorcycle helmet. Can zombies chew through fibreglass???

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a hilarious and awesome movie!

    ReplyDelete