Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Google Age


Okay, a few things:
First of all, I apologize for the poop theme the last two days, but that's how it is at our house and it's not always me! Still, I cannot resist a chance to make my 10 year old say "ew" because his face is so cute when he says it.
Secondly, he was not liking his look in the comics so I'm trying to draw him more realistically (so to speak). I call this one "Disney Hair" which is not my first choice, but it is more true to life. But everyone in my family agrees that I look exactly like my comic self... cool!!!
Thirdly, we did google whale poop and it's not at all what I imagined. So go on an adventure and google it yourself for a super fun hour or so of information ecstacy!!! (There are actual videos of whales doin' their thang on the internet. Come to think of it... what's NOT on the internet?)
Thanks for looking at my comics!!!

2 comments:

  1. I did, like, a week of potty-training comics on my site last year. You write whatever's going on that day, right? Also, grossing out children is one of the best perks of having kids in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't that the truth! Of course, I have to say, they've done their fair share of grossing me out too.

    ReplyDelete