Sunday, September 26, 2010

Let's Get Logical

It seems like I am always the one who is coming up with these great ideas and Phil who does the research to figure out if it's going to work. I guess that makes us a good couple, but it also drives me crazy sometimes (even though I see his wisdom) because I like to get started when I have good idea. Because, dang it, I have good ideas. Really good ideas.

Phil also has good ideas, but he has the patience to figure out how it's going to work before he jumps in. Then again, he doesn't have A.D.D.

5 comments:

  1. You played the Sex Card! All bets are off once you ladies play the Sex Card. Phil never had a chance :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I love the Early Years! You do such beautiful color work. Today's was just particularly adorable all the way around. You win the award for best comic I've read all day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done! Love the different colored backgrounds, how you paneled the text, and how the last panel sits on it's own. How much drafting and thumbnails do you do to get to a finished piece like this? Could I ever talk you into showing some of that? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody!! Ben, I will try to post the thumbnails and sketches I do soon... I'm already on to the next three comics, so I can't even remember what I did on this one!!! Thanks for your interest tho! THe process is as interesting as the final product most of the time.

    THanks Allen, I love winning awards. esp. from you.

    Haha, Matt... we ladies are no dummies.

    ReplyDelete