Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Checking in with my peeps...

Hey! I just wanted to check in with you all since I haven't posted in a week! I've been a little under the weather AND super busy with stuff at home. You might not know this, but I Homeschool my daughter, I'm starting to teach a few students this year (piano lessons!) and I have four kids that all need stuff so my life feels a little out of control at times. On the positive side, the weather has been gorgeous and that makes for a good mood. I'm still drawing and working on the latest Sunday comic that I missed last week... It's coming soon, I promise!

Take care, y'all! I miss you!

3 comments:

  1. Piano lessons, awesome!

    No worries, life comes before blog; we'll see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Your work is always worth the wait. :) (kinda like that Spinadoo Dude, y'know?)

    Now I feel bad for not posting something this nice on my own page... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're doing well. That's the most important thing. Can't wait to see more work when you get around to it. Take it easy :D

    ReplyDelete